Loma Verde’s Behavioral Expectations of the Week: After Lunch Procedures
Please make sure to support these expectations at home! Remind your children to follow adult directions, line up with the class, and use quiet voices while waiting for their teacher. PBIS Behavior Matrix_English PBIS Behavior Matrix_ Spanish
Classes with 100% Attendance for the week of Dec. 9-13, 2019:
3rd Grade Ms. Lee & 6th Grade Mrs. Garcia Heller
Grade Level Attendance Averages (98% Goal)
School Average for the week of Dec. 9-13, 2019 = 94.98%
YMCA STRETCH OPENINGS
We have openings in our before and after school care YMCA STRETCH program at Loma Verde. Stop by to pick up an application in the office and return it to the STRETCH office at Loma Verde. See the link YMCA STRETCH for more information about the YMCA STRETCH Program.
Loma Verde Holiday Spirit Theme Day
Friday, Dec. 20: “Holiday Shirt/Holiday Sweater Day” Wear your favorite holiday shirt or sweater today.
- Check the Lost & Found before the end of the day on Friday, December 20. We also have many pairs of glasses that have been turned into the office. Stop by to claim your child’s missing glasses.
- Food Donations for classroom parties must be approved by the teacher ahead of time. All food must be store-bought.
- School starts at 8:00 am. Students should be on the blacktop, ready to start at this time. Please drop off your child no later than 7:55 am to ensure he/she is ready for the day.
- Students who are not picked up by 2:45 pm will check into the office for safety reasons. Parents/Guardians will check students out of the office.
- Please use extra patience in and around the parking lot.
Would you like to donate something to your child’s classroom? Here are a few items that can be donated:
- A pack of white copy paper
- dry erase markers
- box of tissue
- P.E. equipment for classroom PE use: jump ropes. playground balls, basketballs, and soccer balls. Check with your child’s teacher to find out if they need other items for student use.
Monday-Friday December 16-20 – PTO Holiday Shop (after school)
Monday, December 16 – 8:15 5th/6th ACE Awards
Wednesday, December 18 – 8:15 Kinder Ace Awards
Wednesday, December 18 – On A Roll Lunch with Principal
Wednesday, December 18 – 6:00 P.M. CVESD Board Meeting
Thursday, December 19 – 8:10 1st grade, 8:45 2nd grade ACE Awards
Thursday, December 19 – 6:00 Kinder-1st grade DI Winter Program
Friday, December 20 – Spirit Day, wear your favorite holiday shirt or sweater!
Friday, December 20 – 8:15 TK ACE Awards
Friday, December 20 – End of 2nd Quarter, Report Cards sent home
Monday, December 23-January 13 NO SCHOOL – WINTER BREAK
Tuesday, January 14 – Students Return (minimum day, 1:00 dismissal)
Thursday, January 16 – 8:15 Coffee with the Principal
Monday, January 20 – NO SCHOOL – MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. HOLIDAY
Tuesday, January 21 – 11:00-11:45 Parent Training: How to Support Your Language Learners at Home (District Office, room C)
Tuesday, January 21 – 12:00-2:00 DAC/DELAC Meeting (District Office, room C)
Thursday, January 23 – 8:15 ELAC Meeting
Monday, January 27 – 6:00 A.G.E. (Adolescent Growth Education) 4th-6th grade Parent Preview Night (District Office)
Tuesday, January 28 – 3:00 SSC Meeting (Room 404)
Tuesday, February 11 – 11:00-11:45 Parent Training: How to Build Resiliency Through Creative Academic Problem Solving (District Office, room C)
Tuesday, February 11 – 12:00-2:00 DAC/DELAC Meeting (District Office, room C)
Friday, February 14 – NO SCHOOL – LINCOLN DAY
Monday, February 17 – NO SCHOOL – WASHINGTON DAY
Get District and School Notifications 2019-20 SMS Text Opt-in Eng Sp combined
Loma Verde Twitter – @lomaverdeschool Our hashtag is #lomalearns
Follow us on the Loma Verde Facebook page.