The Book Fair is opening on Monday after school! Come find the perfect holiday gift for a loved one! ❄️ ☃️
Please consider the eWallet so you don’t have to send your child to school with money. Best of all, any amount not spent will go back to your account!
Sign up for the eWallet here ⬇️ & check out the interactive flyer: https://www.scholastic.com/bf/lomaverdeelementaryschool
What’s an eWallet? Click the links below to find out! ⬇️
Classes with 100% Attendance for the week of Dec. 2-6, 2019: None
Grade Level Attendance Averages (98% Goal)
School Average for the week of Dec. 2-6, 2019 = 94.12%
YMCA STRETCH OPENINGS
We have openings in our before and after school care YMCA STRETCH program at Loma Verde. Stop by to pick up an application in the office and return it to the STRETCH office at Loma Verde. See the link YMCA STRETCH for more information about the YMCA STRETCH Program.
Friday, Dec. 13: Hour of Code Activities K-6 Loma Verde will be coding on 12/13. Upper-grade classrooms are teaming up with primary students to code together. This is an exciting event and part of an international Hour of Code that schools are taking part in around the world! Check out the Hour of Code website to try it at home. It’s free!
Loma Verde Holiday Spirit Theme Days
Friday, Dec. 13: “Holiday/Winter Hat Day” Wear your favorite holiday or winter hat to school today.
Friday, Dec. 20: “Holiday Shirt/Holiday Sweater Day” Wear your favorite holiday shirt or sweater today.
- Check the Lost & Found before the end of the day on Friday, December 20.
- Food Donations for classroom parties must be approved by the teacher ahead of time.
- School starts at 8:00 am. Students should be on the blacktop, ready to start at this time. Please drop off your child no later than 7:55 am to ensure he/she is ready for the day.
- Students who are not picked up by 2:45 pm will check into the office for safety reasons. Parents/Guardians will check students out of the office.
- Please use extra patience in and around the parking lot.
Would you like to donate something to your child’s classroom? Here are a few items that can be donated:
- A pack of white copy paper
- dry erase markers
- box of tissue
- P.E. equipment for classroom PE use: jump ropes. playground balls, basketballs, and soccer balls. Check with your child’s teacher to find out if they need other items for student use.
Tuesday, December 10 – 2:30 Kona Ice @ Loma Verde
Wednesday, December 11 – 3:00 SSC Meeting
Friday, December 13 – 8:15 3rd/4th ACE Awards
Monday, December 16 – 8:15 5th/6th ACE Awards
Wednesday, December 18 – 8:15 Kinder Ace Awards
Wednesday, December 18 – On A Roll Lunch with Principal
Wednesday, December 18 – 6:00 P.M. CVESD Board Meeting
Thursday, December 19 – 8:10 1st grade, 8:45 2nd grade ACE Awards
Friday, December 20 – 8:15 TK ACE Awards
Friday, December 20 – End of 2nd Quarter, Report Cards sent home
Monday, December 23-January 13 NO SCHOOL – WINTER BREAK
Get District and School Notifications 2019-20 SMS Text Opt-in Eng Sp combined
Loma Verde Twitter – @lomaverdeschool Our hashtag is #lomalearns
Follow us on the Loma Verde Facebook page.