Loma Verde Families and Friends,
Here is the latest information regarding our response as a district to the COVID-19 events that have been unfolding. Please be sure to click on the link below for further information.
- Schools will be closed March 16 – 20 and are expected to reopen April 6.
- YMCA and ALL After School Programs will be cancelled through April 6.
- All before/after school events and scheduled through April 30 are cancelled.
- Breakfast (8:00 – 8:30) and Lunch (11:00 am – 12:00 pm) sacks will be available for pick up only in our school cafeteria for students (infant-18 years old). Students must be accompanied by an adult.
- Teachers will contact you regarding conferences. They may be done as a phone conference instead of meeting in person. Report cards will be sent out by the end of the next week.
- If you travel to high risk countries or states over the break, notify the school office before bringing your child to school April 6.
- The school office will be closed until April 6.